No. Our footwear is designed for light use, wearing in town or casual weekend and leisure use. They are not designed for heavy wear situations where a trainer, hiking or Wellington boot would be more suitable.
- What is a Moccasin?
- What makes moccasins different to other shoes?
- Why aren’t the two moccasins in a pair identical?
- Are moccasins waterproof?
- Can Minnetonka Moccasin boots be used for hiking?
- Do moccasins give feet support?
- Are moccasins good for sensitive or problem feet?
- Where are Minnetonka Moccasins made?